Dynamic International provide sound technical facilities, to create improved, secure logistics management for our clients.
If you are an existing client, wishing to login for tracking, or see a brief user guide, please click the button below:
Good security and timekeeping lay at the heart of our operation, enhanced by live, online tracking. Ideal for time sensitive shipments, or additional monitoring, to ensure the right environment is preserved.
Trackers can be placed in a package, pallet, container, or on equipment, wherever you need to see instant information on:
- LOCATION – Track the real time position of your shipment, anywhere on the globe, within a few metres.
- LIGHT EXPOSURE – Know whether your consignment has been opened, damaged, or tampered with.
- TEMPERATURE – Requirements can be preset, with monitoring from -30C to +50C and +/- 1 ° accuracy.
- HUMIDITY – Essential for cargo which is sensitive to changes in moisture content, with +/- 3.5 RH accuracy.
- SHOCK & FREEFALL – An indicator of a package being dropped, or bumped against another item in transit.
- ORIENTATION – If a shipment tilts beyond 30 degrees, or rotates by more than 45 degrees, an alert is triggered.
Instant alerts are a key part of the Dynamic tracking system, triggered by changes in temperature, humidity, light, sudden shock, or other unwanted movement, keeping you fully informed.
The monitoring modules and embedded sensors are powered by long lasting batteries, with a minimum life of 20 days. They can track for 65+ days, depending on the number of alerts, signal strength, or temperature changes.
Ease Of Use
Our tracking facility is web based and available across the globe, from a mobile, desktop, or pad. Customers are given a URL and a unique login, for secure, immediate access.
The web portal is easy to configure for your needs. Temperature and environmental data triggers can be individually set, with current location plus a full tracking history always available.
Apart from supporting safety, security and environmental checking, the data is a useful aid in seeing that a plan is coming to fruition.
A 21st Century project management tool which helps to identify patterns, save cost, or delay, bring to light alternative options. The trackers are also remarkably reliable and straightforward to use.
We don’t see tracking as interference in, or monitoring of our service. The objective of a good freight and logistics company is to see that every item is in the right place at the right time and bring peace of mind to our clients.
Mutual benefit extends to good environmental practice, waste reduction. Our trackers can be returned by Freepost from many locations and promptly collected elsewhere. They are recharged and updated, ready for their next journey.
If you require tracking, or environmental monitoring on any shipment, our team will offer all the support you need to make sure this is operational. You may not need much help, on a system which is great to use.